List of Web Sites Produced by Digimage
Since late 1995, Digimage has produced thirty-five Web Sites. Twenty-two of these are currently online and listed below (linked Web sites open in new window).
- Tax.cch.com/bproductive. This is a subsite of a larger site produced in conjunction with an advertising campaign. The site uses tables within sliced images and cascading style sheets.
- Evans Furs. This Site was produced for a State Street, Chicago furrier. On their building is the statement "The World's Largest Furrier". I don't think this is true any longer.
- ASMP Chicago/Midwest Chapter Page. This is our first site and has proved successful for the organization, winning awards and being consistently sponsored. A number of chapter members have received assignments as a result being listed on this page.
- ASMP Biennial Page. This Site was first created to support the ASMP 1996 Biennial Meeting and Seminar in Orlando. Both the meeting and the page were successful. Now the Site is being used for the upcoming September 1998 Biennial in San Diego. The 1996 Biennial Site is still up.
- GalleryMcMahon.com is a one page site that lists the McMahon related sites on the Web and promotes The Gallery McMahon in Lake Forest, IL. There is a neat sliced image using animated gifs here.
- Lauren Brill, Brill Corporate Photography.. ASMP member Lauren Brill specializes in photography for corporations. This is my most recent, most designed and most poetic page.
- Political Art 96. This Site was set up to support three exhibits of artwork in Chicago and two in California around the time of the 1996 Democratic Convention. Highlight is the map of downtown Chicago showing exhibit locations. The artwork is by my father, Franklin McMahon. This page was featured in MSNBC coverage of the convention, both on their news broadcasts and Web Site.
The next six pages are about my work, both Photography and Web related.
- Wm. Frank McMahon Page. This is my main page and has been surprisingly successful in bringing me photography work. I use the Wm. because there is another photographer with a web page named Frank McMahon in Providence, RI, very providential. We have emailed each other. This is a painting of me at my computer.
- Spring 1998 Loupe Cover Story. This is a Web Site built from an article on my Photography and Computer businesses.
- Photography on the Web. This is a Site for my CyberColumn Photography on the Web. The column is on "photography, the web, or whatever strikes my fancy".
- Digimage. This is the Site you are looking at now. Don't know what to say about it except that I find all this coding very therapeutic.
You can E-Mail Digimage at email@example.com, go to Digimage front page or E-mail Frank McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org.